WHAT WE OFFER
Aventus assists with the supervision of construction contractors to ensure compliance with management system requirements,
project commitments and conditions.
Various types of regulatory reporting is required by government, shareholders, banks and so forth. Examples of these include:
• National Pollution Inventory (NPI) reporting.
• National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER) reporting.
• Reporting against lease conditions.
• Reporting against licence conditions (e.g., EPA discharges).
• Annual reporting required under the Australian Stock Exchange.
• Annual company sustainability reports.
• End-of-project regulatory compliance reporting.
Aventus has assisted clients with NPI report and end-of-project regulatory compliance reporting, and is available to assist with others.